FUSION Insulating Film
Insulating film by FUSION is a must-have in this day and age. Constantly rising heating costs can be reduced instantly. Heat loss in about 50% of buildings is currently caused due to poor insulation around glass surfaces.
Insulating film also has solar protection properties, i.e. in the summer it prevents interiors from excessive overheating.
Advantages of FUSION Insulating Film:
- Reduces heat loss caused by windows acting as a third window
- The most versatile solution that does not require glass replacement
- High light transmission, does not alter the natural light in the room
- Reduces the transfer of solar energy by up to 50%
- Simulates air conditioning with passive cooling properties
- Reduces the risk of injury caused by broken glass
- Retains up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Hardened, anti-abrasion layer, routine maintenance
- Health certificate permitting interior use including food establishments
- Is installed on the inner side of the glass
FUSION Insulating Film Maintenance:
The film does not require any special maintenance. It can be washed using standard procedures, but no earlier than 30 days after installation (i.e. after it has completely dried and set). The exterior or outer side of the glass can be washed immediately. Washing can be done using water and detergent liquids and a soft cleaning cloth, paper towels, sponges and rubber squeegees.
The film cannot be washed using thinners, solvents, chemical solutions or corrosive substances. Make sure not to use any scrapers, screwdrivers, steel wool, and other similar tools that may damage the surface of the film.
The P NSN Film Line
- Neutral colour with gold reflections, sputter
- Low emissivity ensures high thermal insulation
- Reduces heat loss by up to 25%
- Warm in winter, cool in summer
- Available in 75% light transmission
|Type||Color||Visible Light Transmitted||Total Solar Energy Rejected||Heat Retention|
|P75 NSN||neutral (golden reflectivity)||75%||45%||25%|